What I'm Doing Now
I'm studying Creative Writing at at UCR and will be graduating at the end of this summer!
- Posting on the blog twice a month
- Posting a new collection of film photography on the site every month or so
- Learning how to write well
- Looking for my next job after graduation
Future Trips, Plans, and Events:
- 10 Day Vipassana Meditation Retreat this Summer
- Planning a 3 week road trip through the Western third of America
What I'm currently learning about, fascinated by, and interested in:
- Started developing and scanning black and white film
- Podcasts: The Tim Ferriss Show, Waking Up by Sam Harris, The Shoot by Matt Day
- Reading, and going through, the 12 week program in "The Artist's Way"
- Just finished two books: Bhuddism Without Beliefs by Stephen Bachelor and Lying by Sam Harris
- Developing Black and White film in my bathroom and then scanning the negatives! I finally can do everything "in-house"
Current Daily Habits
- Drink water upon waking
- Make my bed
- Meditate for 10 mins
This update was May 31, 2017